In my experience, one of the best ways of receiving abundance is by giving things away!
What the heck?
Hear me out for a second and you'll understand where I am coming from.
Firstly, by giving something away, you are accepting that abundance actually exists because you have a trust thing going that you'll reap what you sow.
Secondly, by helping other people's positions, you are operating from a place of gratitude. Gratitude simply keeps you connected with the Universe.
Now, the problem that everyone has, is two fold:
- You don't actually believe it works!
- Or, if you did, then you feel that you no money spare to give. This is a scarcity mindset.
Ok, let me deal with those issues in reverse.
- You must take a leap of faith on this one because the Universe works as a Law, which means that it doesn't need to impress you. You have to alter your vibration not the other way around. If cash is tight, give a very small amount away but feel completely delighted that you helped someone. If you simply have no cash, then give something else away that you have plenty of like an ebook for example... or your time?
- I have real experience that it works. At the end of November, in to December, I became a Amazon DOUBLE best seller. Yes, I know it took work and a strategy but the timing was within a couple of days of each other. The download figures from Amazon have simply been staggering and the knock on effect on all my titles have been better than ever. In addition, I had some unexpected money arrive this week, which I had really written off a long time ago, plus a deal that arrived from no-where. What did I do in exchange? Please note that I am not doing this to be a 'look at me', rather, I just want to show you some dramatic things I had done to line things up:
- I joined a team of walkers that were going to climb Kilimanjaro to raise money for a local special children's unit. I put myself under all types of pressure to raise £3,000 because it was the right thing to do. My fellow walkers had been fundraising since February and I joined in November... oops! In addition, can I afford to take 10 days away from the office... well, no in short, but, I'll just trust in what's going to happen.
- Once the Philippines was hit by Typhoon Halyan, I sent some personal money to my VA there. As a family, we sent over enough for him to share with his.
- I gave more this year to the UK Children in Need programme.
- I grew a moustache for Movember and again raised more than I did for the past few years.
- I also sent a donation to a Cancer charity for Christmas (but I do that every year).
Please remember that I am not doing this to brag, ... just a reflection that it is a 2 way process.
So, this post is to encourage you to dig deep and just trust that your giving will be rewarded 10 times over.
Finally, a point on giving. pick something that really inspires you, are passionate about or simply leaves a frog in your throat. Those powerful emotions that you feel as a result, will send your vibrations even higher!